Wednesday, September 5, 2012

VICTIMS OF UNCONSCIOUS BELIEFS

“We are not victims of our genes but only victims of our unconscious beliefs, and we can change.” - Dr. Bruce Lipton.

When one is terminally ill and there’s no known cure, quite too often people think in terms of beating it or “winning their battle with that thing.” I assume that then they have the satisfaction that with chemotherapy, radiations, drugs, etc., they did beat it. Nonetheless, that's too often an illusion play out on the human psyche. Some people went deeper into God’s kingdom and the illness, tumors, cancers etc., have not returned with vengeance and they are doing just fine. In others, cancers return with vengeance invading entire body siphoning life. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS: Instead of awakening the peacemaker within, they awake the warrior. It is the prevailing mentality in most ill people. The doctors tell them to combat, to fight to resist and have faith only in that form of a warlike scenario. Yet, war never heals, but makes things worse. Only peace heals, but how?

Surrender

This word is powerful. Many know the hymnal “I surrender all.”

Giving up the illusory attitudes: “my territory, my way, my life,” we hold on to some weird ideas and rights. We are not gods, unless of course God’s Word comes to us first. (Ref. to John 10:34-35) In that word and fellowship we are then one with the Father. It’s not too hard to understand that reality. When you hold a cup in your hand and drink from it, you and that cup are one, until you put it down and separate yourself from it. The same is with God’s garments. God and His garments is one unit. However, God puts a garment and takes it off. The garment of wrath comes on and comes off. God is not wrathful.

[Isaiah 57:16] “For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; nor the spirit would grow faint before Me, and the breath of those whom I have made.

[Isaiah 59:17] He put on righteousness like a breastplate, and a helmet of salvation on His head; and He put on garments of vengeance for clothing and wrapped Himself with zeal as a mantle.

[Jeremiah 3:12] Return, faithless Israel,’ declares the LORD; I will not look upon you in anger. For I am gracious,’ declares the LORD; I will not be angry forever.

When God separates Himself from His garments, and when He puts us down – His vessels – we are no longer gods, we are like worms; and that’s how we should see ourselves. This self-nullified way is almost miraculous.
[Isaiah 41:14] Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you,” declares the LORD, “and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.

Instead of surrendering to the Father the Creator of all living things, we give up and die, but again, how?

Taking other man’s diagnosis very seriously

Man deals with final things. When we watch the finality of it all it is easier for a doctor to say to a patient that according to his knowledge “this is it” than to say it to oneself. That’s not only a lack of love and care; it comes from bewilderment and sheer powerlessness.
[Luke 21:26] "… men fainting from fear and the expectation of the things which are coming upon the world; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken."

Yet, man will not surrender his throne to the Almighty, so consequently, one must die and then lose the throne of … knowing, being in charge, trying, being smart, giving advices, impressing others, selling books, making shows… etc. However, that throne can go now. Why wait until one is forced into it?

Surrendering to God takes the crushing of the human stubborn pride all by one’s self. Nothing is going to fall on you. God is not our servant. We’ve been taught wrong. We have received everything already and it is in our powerhouse the will to do anything we set our mind to. And that please our Father. He expects an outgrowth of what he had planted.

I did it in 1990 in Jerusalem, ever since then, I am in the self-nullified state of mind, which means: if I die, I die. And if I live, I live … etc. It does not matter anymore, but meanwhile this spiritual elated state is mine while I study my Maker; and when I keep studying Him more and share it with others; I get even more self-nullified, for He amazes me, bringing me ever higher and ever closer to Himself.

What happens then?

Our daily fellowship with Him is not limited to a church or quiet time, but also when we work and earn the daily bread. I get sore and tired, but while I work I meditate on God’s peace within me. It’s my conscious choice - NOT FOR THE SAKE OF BECOMING HEALTHY OR WEALTHY, OR TO DESERVE SOMETHING – that’s not the reason I fellowship with Him. I surrender to Him, and to His ways in everything. I do not seek God in order to get, or to save my wretched fleshly life. I do it to know His secrets, Him and the power of life. The Bible calls it the seeking of the Lord.
[Isaiah 55:6] Seek the LORD while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near.

When is He near? Are you reading this? Well, He is near. Every time you read a book or hear a message He is near.

[Luke 10: 8-11] Whatever city you enter and they receive you, eat what is set before you; and heal those in it who are sick, and say to them, ‘The kingdom of God has come near to you.’ But whatever city you enter and they do not receive you, go out into its streets and say, ‘Even the dust of your city which clings to our feet we wipe off in protest against you; yet be sure of this, that the kingdom of God has come near.’

So, whenever things of this substance are being spoken there must come the steadfast embrace and arrest of the spiritual essence of things; not just a dry pious nod of the head. Admiration is good. Thanksgiving is great. Praise Him, in your heart, and also audibly. Please never compare yourself with God’s servant for he is way above you; and you will never catch up with him. Just accept the fact that the Father has sent him your way; and that you two have met. Be thankful and support such vessel with your physical substance for this pleases the One who send the vessel your way. If you release some malice toward him or her, than it will curl up on you in some future time, and all of sudden you will discover that jealousy and maliciousness has been eating you up all this time. For some it may be too late. They let the ‘thieves’ in and have been robbed of health and must then they die. That’s how serious these things are.
[Matthew 10:29-31] “Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.”

God’s eyes are set on you and He watches your every move, but not only He, His vessels sees it too. Imagine. When he is grieved His vessel is also grieved and sometimes can’t sleep at night; because His vessel is an intercessor. I do not want to now the number of your hair, it’s just too much. But He knows. Many things I do not want to know, and I often ask The Lord to shield me from it all. I do not want to know what people go through; it’s just too painful and too burdensome. I need a shelter.

Learn to rest in Him and in His gift. Let it be. Just embrace it and run with that which you have received so far, for much more is on the way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment